To request a name email Angel's name to ashleynaye@aol.com. Please include what you want written in the sky, and then what you would like in the title of the post. Also- put "sky baby request" in the subject area.



**** It is now summer, so there should be plenty beautiful days to write names... I am REALLY going to try hard to do them within 2 weeks of request, weather/schedule permitting****





As of 5/8/10, I have no names to be written. If you have previously requested a name and do not see it posted, please let me know.


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sophia and Ellie



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...I don't know how I missed this before. I was just scrolling through your previous posts and my girls are here!!! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your life to do this. You know how much it means to see our babies' names anywhere and everywhere. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete